.jpg)
.jpg)
As I mentioned earlier, we have a fun-filled, super-packed weekend planned and Addison is so excited. I wanted to share a few pics of Landry in the exersaucer last night. He's finally getting big enough to play in it. Colin put him in it last night while I was in the kitchen making a fresh tomato and basil pasta for dinner and all of the sudden, I heard him going to town on the little toy piano. It was so sweet and he looked so big! Addison is such the little mama these days. She loves reading to "brudder," getting his paci, and giving him his medicine from a little bottle medicine dropper. Oh, and a note from my previous post. The pumpkin carving skills belong to Colin. When it comes to carving pumpkins, he's such a big kid...so I have to give him props. I love that he gets excited about carving pumpkins since Addison is now at the age where she gets very excited about holidays and decorations. The carved pumpkin is actually Colin's creation from a couple of years ago that I found while going through old computer files. Hopefully, we'll get to carve one for this year at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday night.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Colin has pumpkin skills! He should consider that a side business during this time of year!
Post a Comment