.JPG)
Colin and I took the kids to the fair yesterday afternoon since I had to take off work anyway while Mrs. Lelia went to the Canton Flea Market. This was Addison and Landry's first trip to the fair and the first time that I have been in ten years or more. Addison was most impressed with all the sights and sounds, but she enjoyed riding the carousel, bumble bee ride and the tilt-a-whirl. Let me just tell you about the tilt-a-whirl! I rode with Addison the first time and I realized that it's been a looooong time since I've ridden something like that. It totally made my stomach turn and I just knew that she was going to want off that ride as soon as it start slinging us around. She loved it and cried to get on again. I made her daddy ride with her the second time, but it must have been too much to go twice in a row because she started grabbing her mouth like she needed to throw up. We managed to get her off of it and get her some juice before she got sick, but talk about a close call. HA! I still think they need to call that thing the "Tilt-a-Hurl!" We left the fair around 5 p.m. and fought traffic to go eat at Logan's. After that, met Amanda, Alisa and some other ladies at Hobby Lobby and then headed home. It was a late night, but we had some great family time and both of the kids were great!
Landry finally got his shots this morning. His ears have cleared up and despite a little nasal drainage, he was able to get his shots. We also discovered that he only weighs 15 lbs. visit (down from 17 lbs. 13 ozs. at last visit), so Dr. Smith tends to think that the nurse weighed him wrong last time. They checked him three times this visit and all were consistent with 15 lbs, so he's in the 50th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height.
3 comments:
Glad ya'll had fun! It's funny that you have the same picture of Colin and Addison that I have of Gene and Morgan!
The fair... it is one of those things that you kid of "have" to do with your kids when you live in Mississippi, but it is not at the top of my list of favorites.
Looks like fun! I hate we didn't get to go this year!!
Post a Comment