Yesterday, Addison and I took my mom to Jackson to shop around and help make some decisions on some things for her new house. We had lunch at Newk's and then headed to Home Depot in Brandon to look at some samples of countertops, slate, hardware and lights. Addison did really well despite being confined to a shopping cart for almost two hours. Once we got home, we headed to my grandparents' (my mom's parents) house for an afternoon visit. All the grandkids and now the great-grandkids have started calling them "Mammaw and Pappaw Funny" because my grandfather always entertains the kids with all of his antics. And no trip to their house is complete without taking a turn in the swing. As soon as we pulled up, Addison wanted to swing and I can't say I blame her. There's just something special about swingin' at your grandparents' house on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in the fall. It won't be long and Landry will be begging for his turn on the swing too.
+copy.jpg)
2 comments:
That is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Well, that and taking a nice long nap!
I agree there is nothing like swinging a your grandparents house!
Post a Comment