Thursday, October 16, 2008

Packed Calendar

Our calendar is hopping these days. I just looked at my desk calendar and we hardly have a free weekend between now and Christmas. Yowzers! Although I can't complain too much because we have a lot of fun things planned and I just consider the "busyiness" as making memories together. Tomorrow night, we have game night at the Gordon's. Colin's parents have agreed to watch the kids for a few hours so that we can actually enjoy some adult time. Saturday morning, we have to be up bright and early to head to Pelahatchie Bay for a huge group family photo. Colin's sister has scheduled a photo shoot for everyone on his side of the family, so it's going to be interesting photographing five children under the age of 3 at the same time. At least we are doing it at 10 a.m., so hopefully the kids won't be cranky. Saturday night, we are taking the kids to the Silver Creek Pumpkin Patch with all of our church friends. The kids will get to pick a pumpkin, do a craft, feed the animals, go on a hayride, ride horses and some other fun things. Sunday afternoon, we have another photo session for the kids with Jeanelle. She is offering a Fall Mini Session in Reunion, which I posted a flyer for her earlier. I can't wait to see how they turn out and hopefully the kids will be in good spirits since it will be after naptime. With all of these activities on the books, I'll be so ready for the beach in a few weeks to have some downtime.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pumpkin...who is the artist?

Woodman said...

Awesome pumpkin! Did you carve that??? The beach in Fall...never done that but I bet it'll be nice!! :)

Ashley said...

ooh, getting creative with the pumpkin!

Carrie said...

I agree that pumpkin is awesome. Tell Colin he could go into business! I would buy one! :)

Amy said...

Weird! I'm just getting on people's blogs to catch up after a few days, and I posted our carved pumpkin pics last night! I like yours! Who did it? Great job!