Hope the photographer can Photoshop that purple lip!
Addison and Emma---cousins for life.
All the cousins minus Landry.
Can we say sassy?
My brother-and sister-in-law. Happy Birthday, Wynndel!
Addison and Nana
Landry loves his cousin Ash.
Addison and her cousin Michael
Addison tickled about something
Sitting in Mrs. Amanda's lap on the hayride
Proud of their pumpkin
Even little man got in on the petting farm action. Can you say "gobble, gobble", brudder?"
First time on a horse
"Giddy up, horsie!"
"Daddy, will you buy me a pony, pwease??"
Cowgirl or diva? You decide...
Landry loves Mrs. Alisa
Posing with daddy
"That goat wicked my hand."Since I have so many pics to post, I am going to make this short and let the pics do the talking...including Addison's beautiful busted lip that she got Friday night. Yep, the night before family pics. Isn't that always how it goes? Family pics went very well considering the number of people in our group. I was able to get a few shots of the kids while the photographer was busy with other family members. The photographer sent us the link to the pics just a little while ago and she got a lot of great family shots. I think we are going to purchase the CD with all the rights to the images, so maybe I can post some at a later date. We also had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch/Silver Creek Arena tonight. Addison has been talking about it ever since we left. A busy, but much enjoyed Saturday.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
i love the fall! aren't pumpkin patches with children the best?
Pics are great!! Your kids always look adorable! Thats hilarious about the lip!! It never fails with my nieces too! The day before they are having their picture made they'll scratch their face, bruise their forehead, get a black eye...it ALWAYS something!! ha!ha!!
I love the pics! I'm sad we missed the pumpkin patch. Still fighting this illness. Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!
The family pics turned our great- despite the purple lip. The pumpkin patch was lots of relaxing good fun. I love the pics you got there!
Those are such great pics! And Addison is definitely a diva cowgirl on that horse!
Love all the pics! The cute one of Landry smiling in the other post is so sweet! Addison looks like a cowgirl diva to me, I have one of those as well.
That busted lip is no big thing! you can just photoshop that right out! :) I tooK some bug bites off of Laiken's face on her fall pictures! :)
Post a Comment