Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Changing Like the Seasons

This year

Reading my magazine before school this morning.
Last year at this time

October 2006 at two months old

The finished project

Something about the fall makes me want to reminisce. I was looking at pictures of Addison from last October and couldn't believe how much she has grown. I've included pics to show the difference. And I couldn't get by without posting my completed sewing project. I finished sewing the ribbons on the top last night. It's not perfect by any means, but will be a cute swing top for Addison to wear during the holidays in a color other than the traditional red and green. Thanks again to Amanda! I had a whole lot of help!!!

7 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

LOVE the new top! You and Amanda should start a business!

Deanna said...

Wow, Addison has grown so much! The top is so cute. Viv and I are thinking about going and taking some sewing classes, but I keep warning her that I can't even sew a button.

Ashley said...

that is so cute- maybe YOU should come show me how to thread- that looks like that was made by a pro!

Woodman said...

That is ADORABLE Sara! I'm VERY impressed!! :)

Unknown said...

WOW! Great Job! You and Amanda should start teaching classes for those of us that need to dust off those machines!

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

i am very impressed by the top! selling any???

Melissa said...

Wow , times flies by so fast and they all grow too quick! I love the dress. I only wish i could sew like that. I agree you could sell them it is super cute!