Sunday, October 05, 2008

30th Birthday Shin Dig

Future Brothers-In Law

Krisa with her precious "twin" belly.

Miss Emma

The girls (And Abby with some coloring she put in her hair (supposed to be pink, but instead made her look like an old woman. HA!

Michael and Pappaw

Papa and Landry

Addison after two pieces of her daddy's giant birthday cookie.

Timmy is too cool for school.

Singing "Happy Birthday"

Yay for 30!

Addison loves cousin Ryan.

The Stanton crew

Good food and good conversation

The fam

Birthday boy with Ryan

I can't believe the weekend is over already. I have a ton to post (Landry's first baby food experience, Circus Day from Addison's preschool, etc), but I am exhausted and need to get some things done before the chaos of Monday morning arrives, so I'll leave you with some pics from Colin's 30th Birthday dinner at Old Venice. I planned this dinner two months ago (reserved a private room, ordered appetizers, invited family, etc), but once I told Colin we were going to dinner Saturday night....he pretty much knew that it was for his birthday and that his family would most likely be there. We had a great time, enjoyed some fabulous food, and we didn't have to worry about making too much noise or the kids running wild since we were in a private room. As an added bonus, the room had a plasma on the wall with college football playing, which was right up Colin's alley. Not too shabby! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Yumm-O, Happy Birthday Colin!!

Deanna said...

No better way to celebrate than with family and friends!