Little turkey!
They don't come much sweeter than this one. Is it just me or does his hair look red in pictures?Happy Hump Day! Not much to report on my end as I haven't been feeling too well the past several days. I battled a migraine Monday and Tuesday and finally got rid of it last night only to wake up with a sore throat and severe sinus headache this morning. I hate sinus pressure. It just makes you miserable. I am hoping to get over this quickly given the fact that Addison is excited about dressing up as a ballerina for the Fall Festival tomorrow night at church. "Brudder" is going to be a frog prince and she's equally as excited about that. I'll be sure to post pictures later. For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures from this week. Landry loves watching Addison in the mornings as she runs around before school and Addison loves posing for the camera these days.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Sweet pics. I like Addison's outfit.
Such sweet pics. Your kids are always dressed so cute!
Addison has the cutest clothes! Hope you feel better, it seems that everyone has been attacked by the sinus monster!
Post a Comment