+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
If we aren't running late on Sunday mornings, I always have to snap a couple of quick pictures of the kids together while they are all dressed up for church. Of course, Addie girl can't keep her hands off "brudder" (as you can see from the pics), so I always have a hard time getting her to look at me instead of laying on top of her brother. My little man will be four months old on Sunday, so we head to the doctor this afternoon for lovely shots! I think shots are always harder on mamas than they are the actual patient. Just thought I'd kick Monday off with a few pics. Have a great week!
4 comments:
so cute, those two!
They are too cute! I'll have to try to start snapping pics before church too. It's the one time everyone is dressed nice and is clean. Oh yeah, we are always late...
Do it now. Pretty soon they will be saying, "Oh, Mom!" My boys actually hide the camera from me. ha!
they look so cute!
Post a Comment