I told her not to touch it, so she had to test the waters. :)
Sissy can always make "brudder" smile.
But, then she squeezed him a little too hard.
" Okay, sissy---I forgive you."
"Hey, did we not just learn our lesson. Don't squeeze my arm that hard."Colin and I are tag teaming today with the kids. Addison's preschool is closed as well as the rest of the Vicksburg-Warren School District and Landry's babysitter is without power. My mom had planned to keep both of the kids since she didn't have to teach today, but she slipped on her wet steps and hurt her knee. Poor Nana! So, I am home with the kids for half the day and Colin is going to come home at noon to watch them while I go into work. Of course, I am not complaining at all about the chance to spend some quality time with them this morning. We love you, Nana! Hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, Addison and I made the Praline cheese ball recipe that I posted yesterday for her to take to the teachers at school as a September "happy." She loves cooking with me and is getting really good at dumping the ingredients in and stirring. She wants to do everything by "herfelf." And, yes, that's how she says it. We haven't mastered the "s" sound yet. I've included a picture of her with the finished product as well as some pics of my sweet babies yesterday. Addison just can't keep her hands off of her "brudder," she loves him so much. They are so funny to watch.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
That praline thing looks AWESOME! The kids are growing!
I thought of you Sunday ,as we had an ER visit with nursemaid's elbow. We happened to be at the hospital already, visiting Gabe's maw maw, and it happened while exiting the elevator. So, we whipped right around the corner into the ER.
Now, like you, we know how to fix it in the future!
I can't believe how much Landry is changing. I am so glad you are posting pics because it is so fun watching the changes.
Post a Comment