
I am sooo glad it's finally Friday. This has been a hectic week, but we made it to the weekend! Just a couple of quick things to share. My sweet girl has slept in her big girl bed three full nights now. Yay! We took down her crib earlier this week and put her new mattresses on the floor with her new bedding and a side rail to get her used to sleeping in a big bed. She has done really well, so we're going to pick up her day bed from Miskelly's this weekend. I'll be sure to post some pics of the big girl in her new bed later this weekend. I am so very proud of her, but sad at the same time. Can't believe that she's no longer in a crib. Yesterday afternoon, I went to Home Depot and bought mums and pumpkins for our porch as well as our neighborhood entrance. I LOVE fall and always look forward to fall decorating. I showed Addie girl the pumpkins outside and she was so excited. Right before bathtime, I had to go outside to get something from the car and she asked if she could go outside too. She tilted her head to the side and said, "I want to see punkins, mommy. Member mommy....you buy punkins for me." It was so sweet and cute to see her excited about something as simple as pumpkins. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
Thanks for the neighborhood decor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment