I promised the other day that I would share my September desktop wallpaper and things have been so crazy after my mom's fall that I haven't had a chance to post. So...here it is. I still can't believe we are already in September, but we are. Only 112 shopping days left until Christmas! I know, I know...some of you don't even want to think about that yet!My mom is doing well this morning and is still comfortable from the pain medication and spinal block. I hope that she'll have a good day and won't be in too much pain. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Please also pray for my mom's brother's wife who was just diagnosed with cancer. This has been a tough year for our family as far as cancer goes, but we just have to continue to Praise HIM through the storm and pray for the best.
2 comments:
Love the Shabby Princess! Makes it sooo easy to change your desktop.
Been thinking and praying for your Mom. I will keep doing so.
Praise You In This Storm has been a theme song for us lately. Love that song!
I am so glad she is doing okay. Ya'll have been in my prayers.
Post a Comment