We're trying something different this year....we're going to the beach in November. Since I had Landry in June, we didn't get to make a trip to the beach this summer like we usually do and since we are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise next June we aren't sure if we'll get to go again until late next summer. Several weeks ago, we almost made plans to go Labor Day weekend, but with all the hurricanes popping up...we changed our minds. I love the fall, so we decided that we'd spend part of my favorite time of the year at the beach. We're only going for four days in the first part of November, but I am still looking forward to a few days away before we get into the holidays, getting to stick my toes in the sand, enjoying the sound of the waves from our balcony, and the opportunity to do some Christmas shopping at the outlets at Foley. So, I am on the countdown now...8 weeks until our fall beach getaway. Here's a sweet pic of Addison walking on the beach for the first time last May. Now, we'll get to make memories again by sticking Landry's toes in the sand for the first time.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Fall Back to the Beach
We're trying something different this year....we're going to the beach in November. Since I had Landry in June, we didn't get to make a trip to the beach this summer like we usually do and since we are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise next June we aren't sure if we'll get to go again until late next summer. Several weeks ago, we almost made plans to go Labor Day weekend, but with all the hurricanes popping up...we changed our minds. I love the fall, so we decided that we'd spend part of my favorite time of the year at the beach. We're only going for four days in the first part of November, but I am still looking forward to a few days away before we get into the holidays, getting to stick my toes in the sand, enjoying the sound of the waves from our balcony, and the opportunity to do some Christmas shopping at the outlets at Foley. So, I am on the countdown now...8 weeks until our fall beach getaway. Here's a sweet pic of Addison walking on the beach for the first time last May. Now, we'll get to make memories again by sticking Landry's toes in the sand for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks like an angel! what a cute memory of dad and daughter!
AND you can get a great Christmas card picture!
Nice! I'm totally jealous. It should be perfect - no crowds and the weather will still be warm enough to enjoy!
Post a Comment