Vintage wash action
Brighten Up Buttercup action
Glowy ColorI am by no means a Photoshop expert-- as I can only do very basic things in Photoshop. However, I have been playing around with some Photoshop actions that I purchased recently from Peta Mazey, an incredible child photographer in New Zealand, and wanted to share. Again, I am sure a real photographer and one who knows Photoshop better than I might make these photos look even better, but nonetheless, here's the same photo with a few of the different actions. It's neat to see the same photo transformed by one of these actions.
And, while I am on the subject of photos. Jeanelle is offering a fall mini session in October for $25 for anyone who is interested. All the details are on the attached flyer...

.jpg)


2 comments:
Love the new pic on your header. Two cuties!
Photoshop actions are the best! The shed referenced in the ad is a great pic location. I've used it some, and actually Bryce's 1-yr pics were done there. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment