Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday Morning Chatter


Monday seems to come so much faster than Friday. Why is that? My life is completely chaotic right now with my mom recovering from her knee injury and trying to help her as much as possible, Addison's new afternoon schedule, and just everyday responsibilities that come with mothering a two-year-old and three-month-old. I also rolled my ankle week before last when I slipped in the garage on some water after all the rain from Hurricane Fay. It was a little sore, but nothing major. Well, apparently, I pulled a ligament in my fifth metatarsal and I didn't allow it to heal. With everything that happened last week, I was on my foot a lot and I have made it worse. So, now the only way to heal it is to wear a low moon boot or a supportive tennis shoe that won't squeeze my foot. I know that these things are just part of the roller coaster of life, but I have to admit that I am so exhausted these days. And honestly, I have to laugh thinking how the Lord gave me those four months of bed rest to relax and prepare for all of these things. As always, this hectic time will pass and we'll move on to smoother waters and then I'll be wishing for my babies to be little again. In the meantime, we'll keep on keepin' on and I have my precious babies to get me through. I've included a few pics of Addison from this weekend. My Landry man is always asleep when I have the camera out, so I'll have to get some updated pics of him this week.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Take vitamins! You are going to need them with all this running around you are doing.

Melissa said...

Sorry about your foot, that happenend to me a while back. The dress in the first pic.. Mckaylin had the same one at her age, it is the one of her in my living room picture..memories...