Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why??

Why is it that when one child gets sick he or she must always give it to the sibling?? I thought we were through with vomit for a while, but now my little man has the stomach bug too. The joys of motherhood....

5 comments:

AMANDA said...

I am so sorry! I can't believe it took him so long to get it!

Ashley said...

oh no! Hopefully he will recover quickly. I wouldn't even know what to do with a baby that tiny throwing up. Do you hang him over the toilet? That's such a sad picture. Anyway- hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Deanna said...

That is awful! It is terrible when a baby has it. I hope he gets better soon.

Unknown said...

I feel your pain! We just went through that last week! Morgan gave it to Peyton the got it herself again a few days later! I used a whole can of lysol in three days! Hope he gets better soon!

Melissa said...

So sorry, that is horrible. Go get the pedialyte and pray you don't get it as well. Once in our house we all had it at the same time...that is when you call in for reinforcement from the grandmother. Ginger is a natural tummy soother and emetrol over the counter works great as well. Thinking of you and hoping this goes away quickly.