Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Update on Mom

Mama made it out of surgery around 3:45 and into recovery. She is at Baptist Hospital and now starts her road to recovery---which could be long and tough according to Dr. Johnson. She broke her knee cap into four pieces, so he had to put pins in several directions. I spent the day cleaning her house and washing up all the clothes. We're going over tonight to check on her. Mama took such good care of me after I had Landry with all the problems and pain I had with nerve damage, so now it's my turn to pay it forward.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, Sarah! Your Mom is one tough cookie to break her knee in four places and manage to limp around on it. I know she is in good hands with you.

Melissa said...

Praying for your mom, added her to my prayer list.