.jpg)
....into a children's clothing boutique in a matter of hours. I am getting ready for my Just Ducky trunk show and I don't think I can possibly hang another thing in my living room, dining room and breakfast nook and my curtain rods certainly can't take anymore weight. HA! Regardless, I have enjoyed pulling everything out, because every bit of it is so darn cute. If you have children and are interested in attending, check out previous posts for hours and my contact info. In unpacking everything, I noticed that they also have some precious engraveable silver jewelry for little girls, so if you don't have children but are looking for a special Christmas present for a niece...come take a look. Here are a few photos of my morphed home. My little fashionista thought she had died and gone to heaven when she woke up this morning and saw all the clothes everywhere. She started saying, "Mine, mama. Mama, buy that for me." She's going to be one sad girl when we send it all back.
5 comments:
Why, oh WHY don't they make boy's clothes that are just as cute as all the things they make for little girls?! It is SUPREMELY unfair.
;-) Have fun at your show.
i have an idea. you need to start your own children's boutique! seriously. i bet you'd be awesome at it, and you know where to get all things cute for kids already. you could call it "sissy's and brudder's"!
Talking about waking up in a girl's heaven! I am with Addison.... all of it is sooooo cute! That girl has taste!
I love those cute outfits! Is there much in a size 4t or little boys clothes? I am coming in to your town next Thursday. Not sure how long the sale is or if I could order from you without going to the show?
I went online, and love the clothes. My son is too tall for the long alls and he will not wear a sweater. My daughter said the girls are too little girl for her. I am sorry but i wish she was still small enough for those they are so cute! If Everitt did not have sensory issues I would buy so much. Sorry for now, but if you do it again in the spring without the sweaters we would love to . Thanks and hope the sale went great, Melissa
Post a Comment