.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
While I had the kids dressed up yesterday for church, I decided to get a few pictures of them. These pictures just prove how much Addison loves her "brudder." She just can't keep her hands off of him, and he's just as content as he can be to let her squeeze the daylights out of him. I couldn't help but include the picture of Landry with his legs up in the air. Look at those little baby rolls! :) He's getting so strong. When you lay him down on a pillow, he almosts sits completely up in a sit-up. Watch out world, here he comes!
5 comments:
LOVE, LOVE the new pix's! they are just precious:)
LOVE, LOVE the new pix's! they are just precious:)
those are some cute kids. I love the outfit that addison has on at Abby's birthday in the post before this one. The brown and green looks good on her.
they look so sweet, love the new pics! Love those little legs!
Post a Comment