Dear Little One,
Today would have been your third birthday. There's not a November that goes by that I don't think about you and wonder what you would look like and what kind of personality you might have. After three long years of praying to God for a baby, the Lord gave us you and gave us hope that we could indeed have a baby of our own. Even though you were only in my belly for a short time and I never had the chance to feel you move or find out whether you were a boy or girl, I loved you just the same. The day I lost you, I went numb and stayed that way for a few weeks. Slowly but surely, the Lord reminded me that you were in Heaven with him and that one day I would get to hold you. Until then, I hope that you'll watch over us and know that we've never stopped loving you nor have we forgotten you. One day we will finally be together and I find great comfort and peace in that. Hugs and kisses to you, my little one!
Love,
Momma
3 comments:
Oh, Sarah! That was beautiful.
you're right, we will hold our babies one day:)
Although I've never walked in your shoes, I appreciate your words here. I can't imagine these feelings. But how encouraging it is to know this little one is cradled by our heavenly Father.
Thank you for this post.
Post a Comment