Wednesday, October 24, 2007
First Sonogram
I had my first sonogram today and we got to see our tiny little bean on the big screen! We are calling him/her baby sliver, because the technician kept referring to the baby as "that tiny little sliver on the screen." We got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat and Dr. Travelstead said the heart tones were right on target for 6 weeks and five days. It's hard to believe that we are starting all over again with sonograms and pregnancy stuff. We have been talking about names a little and have decided on Allie Catherine for a girl. Boy names are still up in the air. I like Barrett Wilson, but Colin has other suggestions. Guess we have a few more months to make up our minds. My official due date is June 13 for measurement purposes. However, as of right now, Dr. Travelstead plans to do a C-section on Thursday, June 5 unless something comes up before then which causes the baby to be delivered earlier. We are going to visit some friends this weekend and are excited about getting to spend some time with their little girl who is a few months older than Addison. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post once the weekend is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment