Saturday, October 06, 2007

Little Blessings

Well, our house will become a little more interesting in June as we add another family member to the clan. I just found out that I am expecting and we are very excited and a little shocked all at the same time. I wouldn't say that this baby is a surprise, but we certainly didn't expect for this to happen so soon since it took three years for us to be blessed with Addison. The Lord definitely works in mysterious ways. We are little nervous after losing one baby before Addison, but I know the Lord holds this baby in his hands and knows the plans that he has for us. Please keep us in your prayers over the next few months. I hope to have a healthy nine months, but certainly to get past the first 12 weeks with no complications. Addison is completely clueless that her world is about to be turned upside down, but I am trying to prepare her the best I can and make this transition easy for her. I know she will be a great big sister! And, now the hunt for a new vehicle for Coin is definitely on! Can't fit two car seats in his little bitty truck.

4 comments:

Jeanelle said...

OH
MY
GOD!

I just got chill bumps!
I am so excited for you!
That's amazing!

Meg said...

O MY GOODNESS!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! WE ARE GOING TO TRY AND MAKE A TRIP TO VICKSBURG IN JANUARY TO SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! WE LOVE YOU! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Sara! We will keep you guys in our prayers.

AMANDA said...

I am so excited for you and colin--yall are such great parents!!!! It will be great!! yall are in my prayers everyday.