It's Friday! Yippee! And a long weekend at that....Colin and I are off Monday for Columbus Day. Thank you, Christopher Columbus! We'll gladly enjoy a holiday on you. =) Well, looks like we may have dodged a bullet with the chickenpox scare. The doctor instructed us to watch Addison overnight to see if any additional bumps came up or if any of the bumps blistered. Although a few of the bumps grew larger and blistered, I really think that she came into contact with something or was bitten by something multiple times. Her fever has finally gone down, so we're just going to assume that it wasn't chickenpox. As far as we know (barring any other strange illness), she is scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on Wednesday. I am supposed to call outpatient surgery on Tuesday to find out what time we have to be there on Wednesday. I have been told that waiting "before" the surgery and "after" in recovery takes much longer than the actual procedure. I am anxious to see how she tolerates anesthesia. It always makes me sick, so guess we'll find out if she takes after her mama or daddy in that regard. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Maybe we'll have some nice fall-like weather!
Friday, October 05, 2007
Happy Friday!
It's Friday! Yippee! And a long weekend at that....Colin and I are off Monday for Columbus Day. Thank you, Christopher Columbus! We'll gladly enjoy a holiday on you. =) Well, looks like we may have dodged a bullet with the chickenpox scare. The doctor instructed us to watch Addison overnight to see if any additional bumps came up or if any of the bumps blistered. Although a few of the bumps grew larger and blistered, I really think that she came into contact with something or was bitten by something multiple times. Her fever has finally gone down, so we're just going to assume that it wasn't chickenpox. As far as we know (barring any other strange illness), she is scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on Wednesday. I am supposed to call outpatient surgery on Tuesday to find out what time we have to be there on Wednesday. I have been told that waiting "before" the surgery and "after" in recovery takes much longer than the actual procedure. I am anxious to see how she tolerates anesthesia. It always makes me sick, so guess we'll find out if she takes after her mama or daddy in that regard. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Maybe we'll have some nice fall-like weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When Liv had her tubes put in back in March, I was a nervous wreck. But she did GREAT!! Addison is going to do GREAT too. :) We had to be there at 6am and were home by 11am. Call or email me if you need anything. :)
Jennifer
Post a Comment