.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Monday, mates! The weekend again went by in a flash. We had a good one though. Friday was my day off, so Amanda and I drove to Clinton to pick up an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for Colin's birthday. While we were there, we went to Fads and Frames to get some fall mums and decorations, browsed at The Cupboard, and then enjoyed a delicious lunch at Froghead Grill. The cheeseticks there are to die for! That evening, we had a family birthday dinner at Beechwood for Colin (he turns 29 this Wednesday), and Addison enjoyed trying out the lemons at the restaurant. Everyone came to our house for cake after dinner. Once the family left, Amanda, Will and Rachell hung out out on the front porch with us and we enjoyed the full moon and cool evening breeze. Saturday, we got up bright and early and headed to Jackson to shop for vehicles. Colin is still driving the same truck he was given when he started driving, so it's time for something new. While Colin wheeled and dealed, Addison and I went to Hancock's to buy fabric. Colin was just about to sign papers on a Highlander and decided to walk out at the last minute in hopes of getting a better deal. More to come on that later. Here are a few pics from the weekend and I must explain one of them. When Addison was eating the lemon and making funny faces, her daddy decided to be his usual silly self and mock her for the camera. I snapped just at the right moment! Hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
I like Addison's pumpkin dress...Kate has the same one!
Cute pics of Addison!!! I like the top two in her fall outfit.
Post a Comment