.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past two Saturdays and we are loving it at our house! Addison would live outside if I let her and she's been enjoying getting to play outside so much this week since the weather has been nice. We've had a busy week and I'm looking forward to some downtime this weekend. My coworker Julie is taking another job in Charleston, so we had a farewell dinner for her Thursday night at Walnut Hills and had a great time. Of course, I've been so tired lately and I got home way past my pregnant bedtime. We are really going to miss Julie at the office. Good luck, Miss Muscadine! We'll miss you! We also bought Addison a Barbie 4-wheeler this week. She had ridden on Rachelle's little girl's 4-wheeler last week and loved it, so her daddy (she's already got him wrapped) had to buy her one of her own. This morning, Amanda and I took the kids to my office to get some traditional fall pictures of them at the fall scene that we have set up near our front gates. The colors in the scene are great and are perfect for fall. We hope to get some wallet size prints made so that family and friends will have some new pictures of the kids. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Get out and enjoy the fall weather!
2 comments:
Cute pics. Also, love the dress with the footballs and megaphones. I guess Kate and Addison's moms have similar tastes in their girls' clothes--down to wearing the red Mary Janes with it! :)
Look little miss priss you need to slow yourself down....You are doing too much:) I love the pictures of the kids.
Post a Comment