Sunday, October 14, 2007

Kids Being Kids
























A few weeks ago when my friends and I had the photo shoot at Mynelle Gardens with the kids, we had plans to take them to an old barn and also railroad tracks for photos. However, the weather that day had different plans and we ended getting rained out. Since the weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday, we decided to try again. Amanda's friend Rachelle just bought a camera like mine, so she wanted a chance to practice with it a little. The kids had a great time just being kids and I think we all enjoyed being out in the wonderful weather. In fact, Rachelle said we need to make it a once-a-month date. The kids were so cooperative and always tend to feed off each other. After several hours and 499 pictures later (and that was just on my camera), we headed to Newk's for lunch and then home for a long nap! All in all, it was a great way to spend a Saturday.

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

I love, love, love the pics--it was a blast Saturday. I get a copy of all the pictures (right?)

Jeanelle said...

I gotta know --- if you'll share with me --- where were those taken?????

SUPER SUPER CUTE pics!

Jeanelle said...

I did, Thank you TONS!

About to email you back...