.jpg)
Addison has started climbing on everything. She loves climbing up on Colin's lawnmower and anything else for that matter. I never imagined my child would be such a fearless climber. Phew! We have to watch her like a hawk. I should have known she would be a little monkey when I saw her on the sonogram at 12 weeks turning somersaults. Speaking of sonograms, I have my first sonogram on October 24th. I'm so excited. I had my levels checked yesterday and everything looks great. My levels more than doubled, so it looks like I'm moving right along and we are looking forward to the sonogram. Here are a few pictures of Addison swinging this evening before bath, running from her daddy and climbing on the lawnmower! Makes me tired just watching her.
3 comments:
TOO cute - LOVE that dress.
Tutu - my MIL says she might can make Gabby one, so if she can, I'll just get her to do it.
Otherwise, I'll get your friend to.
Thanks for checking with her!
Angel babies --- I think that ladies mom works with my MIL.
Or she's related to them, somehow.
Small world!
Thanks for the tutu info.
I'll let you know how it goes!
I'll get my Hobby Lobby 40% coupons ready!
I cannot believe how big Addison has gotten. She is not a baby anymore... She looks more like a little girl. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I believe you are so right about fear. Rejoice in this pregnancy and know that no matter what... God is in control... He is Sovereign over everything. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment