.jpg)
Colin, Addison and I headed to Atlanta this weekend to visit some good friends of ours (Brooke and Aron) from college. Their little girl, Charlotte, is two months older than Addison and is such a sweetie. She and Addison had a ball together even though we had to referee a little and emphasize the meaning of sharing. =) Maybe it was good practice for Addison since she'll have to share with a brother or sister soon. We left Vicksburg Thursday night after work and stopped in Birmingham to spend the night. Friday morning, we drove to Atlanta and meet Brooke and her mom for lunch. It was great to catch up and Brooke looks absolutely fabulous. She's lost about 60 lbs. since having Charlotte 16 months ago. After lunch, we headed to Brooke and Aron's for a tour of their new home. They live in a great neighborhood with alot of children and neighborhood events/activities. We did find out that it's probably a good thing that we don't have stairs in our house since Addison spent the whole weekend climbing up theirs and then rolling down. Talk about giving someone a heart attack! Brooke and I shopped till we dropped on Saturday at the North Georgia outlets and a few other places. I was able to get some of my Christmas shopping done, which was great. They had a Pottery Barn outlet with tons of great Pottery Barn kids stuff that was 50% off, so I was able to go ahead and buy Addison some twin size bedding as part of her Christmas for when we get ready to move her to a larger bed. I also got to go to an Archiver's scrapbook store for the first time, which was out of this world. They had so many great things and I think we spent an hour or more browsing. I ended up buying so many things that I told Colin that could be part of his Christmas present to me. =) All in all, we had a fabulous time. The weather was beautiful and it was great spending time with friends. Thanks, Brooke and Aron! We love y'all! Here are a few pics from the weekend of the girls playing/reading and of all of us. I also included a picture of Addison pulling her Digger Dog through the bathroom one morning earlier this week. She loves that dog and I always find her pulling him around. It's so cute!
1 comment:
I am so glad ya'll had a good visit. We missed ya'll here. It looks like ya'll had a full weekend.
Post a Comment