Saturday, May 03, 2008

34 Week Update

So, here's the latest from this week's doctor's appointment. I had a sonogram and Landry is doing great---breathing and moving like he should. He weighs 5 lbs. and 11 ozs. now, so he's getting there. My BP was good yesterday, but my small urine sample did show some protein so they will process my 24-hour urine collection to see just how much protein I have. I still have not dilated despite contractions almost every night. Dr. T said if I make it to 37 weeks (just three more weeks) that I can get up more and start moving around since at that point we'll be in the clear. I go back on Wednesday and should find out more about my lab work then. As long as my BP is holding steady (even with the protein consideration), we'll just keep playing the waiting game. I can't tell you how uncomfortable I am, but I hate to wish away the end of my pregnancy. Who knows--he may end up being a Mother's Day baby!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

So glad things are well!!

Deanna said...

Wouldn't that be fun??