Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The Countdown is On
My doctor has decided that Landry has been told to stay put for so long that he is now hanging on for dear life. I had my last doctor's appointment this morning and I still have not dilated despite contractions, extreme pelvic pressure, back pain etc. I am officially on the books to have him "evicted from the premises" (as the doctor put it) in one week---Thursday, June 5. Colin and I have to be at the hospital at 11 a.m. on Thursday ready to rock and roll. My bags are pretty much packed and I am hoping to enjoy the next few days with Addison while I am still a mother to just one. I am starting to nest a little and felt the need to wash sheets this afternoon, tidy up closets, and anything else that needed to be done. Just seven days until I get to meet my little man and Addison gets to meet her new brother "wandry."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just a side note--June 5th is our wedding anniversary so I think that is a GREAT day to be born! Good luck! carrie m
Post a Comment