.jpg)
.jpg)
Today is my sweet baby's last day of her first year of preschool. I just can't believe it. Seems like I was just taking her picture the first day of school and now she's talking up a storm, learning her colors, carrying her own book bag, singing about Tiny Tim the Turtle... and the list goes on. Preschool has truly been the best thing for her and we have loved every minute of First Pres. Weather permitting, she has a pool party tomorrow morning with all of the kids from her school as they say good-bye to the school year and hello to summer. And as always, we know it will be time for school again before we know it.I have another doctor's appointment this morning. My c-section is still scheduled two weeks from tomorrow, so we're getting closer. I am going to talk to my doctor this morning about whether she'll be in town next week considering the Memorial Day holiday.
Here are a few pics of my Addie before her last day of school. Happy Hump Day!
2 comments:
too cute- Ad is going to Crawford St. in the fall for the early 2's program (18-24 mth), 3 mornings a week. Its good to know that Addison thrived in the enviroment at that age- I worry about Ad.
Have you put her in a "big girl" bed yet?
Time just flies past when you are having fun. Enjoy every second!!
Post a Comment