.jpg)
Just wanted to share a quick picture of Addison from this morning before preschool in her capri bellbottoms giving me her "who me?" look. She played in the water while brushing her teeth and got her clothes all wet and then gave me that look when I asked her if she got water all over her clothes. Does she look just like her daddy or what??
She loves preschool and I'm not sure what we'll do when it ends in a few weeks. Although, I am looking forward to this summer when we can work on potty-training, getting adjusted to baby brother, and her swimming skills. Her last day of school is May 22 and they will wrap-up the year with a swim party that day at the Openwood YMCA. Next Friday is Fabulous Fun Friday and they get to have a full morning of play and enjoy ice cream as an end-of-the-year treat. Don't you just miss those days?
1 comment:
I am determined to never quit having them!!
Post a Comment