.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We concluded the school year today with fun in the sun at the Openwood YMCA. Addison had a ball and it was so refreshing for me to be in the water for a little while and have some pressure off my spine. Addison loved the tunnel slide at the pool--even though she had to have help climbing the tiers/tower to the slide's entrance. Luckily, I had some help getting her up the tower so that I could stay in the water to catch her. She came down the slide laughing all the way and would say, "mama more" when she'd reach the bottom. Once I put her floaties on, she wanted me to let her go. She kept thinking she was swimming all on her own. I can tell that we'll be having a lot of fun at the pool this summer. In fact, I think we'll probably put up her inflatable water slide this weekend and let her play. Here are a few pics of Addison, Laiken, the kids in her class, Nana, Papa and a few others from our morning at the pool. Thanks to Mrs. Kari for going around with my camera and snapping some candids while I was busy with Addison in the pool.As far as Landry, I went to the doctor yesterday and he's dropped some, but I still have not dilated. My c-section has officially been scheduled two weeks from today, so it's getting closer. My doctor is not on call over the holiday weekend, so she told me to try to stay pregnant a few more days. Of course, I have already discovered that this baby has a mind of his own.
1 comment:
That water looks so fun. I am so glad it is summer. We've been out for two days and we have already had a house full of boys. Loving it!
Post a Comment