Sunday, May 18, 2008

Granny's Birthday Party




Colin's grandmother's birthday was this past Thursday and we celebrated with a family dinner yesterday afternoon. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed visiting outside in the pleasant weather with Colin's family from Arkansas. Addison loves parties and giving presents....mostly because the gift recipient usually lets her help open them. Between birthday parties, Mother's Day, and end-of-the-year teacher's gifts, we have given a lot of presents over the past few weeks and Addison now thinks that every weekend we need to go to a party to give a present.

In other news, I found Addison Friday afternoon in Landry's crib. She managed to get away from me for a few minutes, wandered into his room and climbed up in his crib with no help. Can we say trouble?? I guess I am going to have to get a gate for his doorway. Of course, she probably would find a way to climb over that too.

This is my last week of structured bed rest. After Friday, I have more freedom to do what I want, although I am not fully capable of doing too much these days. In fact, I had to come home and lay down after Granny's birthday dinner because I was having contractions and lower back pain. For an hour or so, I thought I might be in early labor, but the contractions eventually eased once I got still.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Here are a few pictures of Addison from Granny's birthday. And, I have to mention that she was proud to wear a vintage-style dress that Colin's mom bought her a few weeks ago at the flea market. Thanks, Nana J!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love that dress! Can you say photo op?