Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Face


Happy Monday! I just wanted to share a couple of photos of Addison before church on Mother's Day. I asked if I could take her picture and she posed with the most angelic little face. I could just kiss those cheeks off! And, I think she looks like my mom in that second picture, so those of you who know my mother will have to tell me if you agree. I enjoyed a great Mother's Day with my family. Colin took Addison to church and then we all met at my grandparent's house for hamburgers, hot dogs and other goodies.

I am on the countdown to next Friday when I can officially get up and start moving around more. I couldn't be more ready. I have been on an emotional roller coaster the past couple of days. I think no sleep and extreme discomfort is starting to take its toll!

No comments: