Monday, May 26, 2008

Making Memorial Day Memories


Still no baby Landry, but we managed to enjoy the Memorial Day holiday and beat the heat with a little dip in the pool. Addison can't get enough of the swimming pool. She thinks she is so big with her floaties on and says, "move, mama--I fwimming" when I try to hold on to her. Too cute! We spent most of the afternoon at the pool (which wore all of us out) and then headed back home to cookout with our friends and neighbors. Addison had a blast playing outside with Mary-Beth, Lane, Cameron, Mason, Skylar and Landon. I don't know where kids get their energy and endurance. They were all soaking wet from water and sweat, but it didn't seem to phase them one bit. Here are a couple of pics of Addie "fwimming" with cousin Zach. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I think it is a conspiracy. When they snuggle with us they are really secretly sucking all our energy. Ha! It has to be... how can kids have so much energy??? Still... can't give up the snuggle time!

AMANDA said...

i love the smile Addison has in the second picture, she is soooo cute!!!