Friday, May 02, 2008
Surviving...Only 5 Weeks to Go!
I did it! I survived the 24-hour urine collection and I'm glad that it's now over. There's just no way to be elegant when you have to collect your urine---bottom line! I'm 34 weeks today, so only five weeks until my C-section. I have a doctor's appointment this morning at 10:15 and they have scheduled the works. I have to drop off my urine at the lab, have some blood drawn, a sonogram and then on to see the doctor. It's going to be a full morning. Colin took off to go with me to my appt. last week when I wasn't feeling well, so he's not able to go this morning. I hate that he'll miss the chance to have another peak at Landry during the sonogram. I'll post an update later once I have some more info. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Had to be the longest week ever!
Post a Comment