Saturday, May 10, 2008

Farewell Family of Three...









...soon we will be a family of four. Colin, Addison and I had an extremely busy day, part of which consisted of having family photos taken at Linden Plantation and Gardens here in Vicksburg. Since we only have a few more weeks as a family of three, I asked my mom to take some photos of us before Landry arrives. Unfortunately, Addison was very cranky and not interested in posing for pictures, so we got very few family pics...but enough to suffice. Not to mention that it was soooo humid this afternoon and being pregnant didn't help the situation. We were able to get a few sweet photos of Addison doing her own thing and exploring nature. I haven't had a chance to really edit these photos or play around with them, but here are a few of the better ones. Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

the pics turned out great!!

Deanna said...

Why would you edit them? They are perfect.

Oh, and for the record, you already aren't a family of three! Landry is just more "contained" than the rest of you. Ha!

Ashley said...

great pics- I read the title post and thought you had "officially" extended your family to 4 and had Landry!