Addison stepping in to take care of brother herself.
Snuggling with my little sick man during Dirty Santa
The kids watching the adults play Dirty Santa
David and Carrie
Colin modeling the red purse that I bought for Dirty Santa...my husband strategized with me to help me get my own gift. HA! ...is no more sickness. I feel like I am trapped in an episode of Groundhog Day where we keep going to the doctor over and over again. Landry started running 102 degree fever again last night and broke out in a rash. I was up just about every hour trying to calm him down. He just couldn't get comfortable and I felt so badly for him. I took him back to the doc this morning and she said his ears are bulging again and he has a cold. He had some bloodwork done to check the rash, which she thinks is just his eczema flared from the fever. He also got a shot of Rocephin for his chest congestion. We have an appt. to see an ENT at UMC on January 19th, so I am guessing that he will be getting tubes sometime in January or February. These sweet babies are definitely burning my sick leave at work. Tonight is Christmas with my mom's family, so Colin has agreed to stay home with Landry. Last night, we hosted Christmas with Colin's family. I've included a few pics above. Merry, Merry Christmas to all our friends near and far. We send you lots of love!
.jpg)
3 comments:
I am so sorry! I hope he feels better soon. You might see if the ENT can put you on a cancellation list so you could maybe get in sooner!
I hope everyone feels better by Christmas!
Girl do I know about burning sick leave! This is the first year that I have had any left at Christmas break. It is usually gone by October! Hang in there! It gets better the older they get. Hope everyone is well soon! Merry Christmas!
Oh I do hope everyone is feeling better by Christmas morning. Let me know if you need any help (I can watch Addison) because our plans the rest of this week are dim. Or if you need to do some day-after shopping drop the kids off here. you need some "me-time"! i can't wait to look at the cookbook...
Post a Comment