Friday, December 19, 2008

When Did This Happen?

My daughter...you know, the one that is two....woke up this morning and said that she wanted to do her breathing treatment and watch Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana?? How does she even know who Hannah Montana is? One week it's Disney princesses and Little Einsteins and the next week it's Hannah Montana? Sorry, but I need to slow down this train just a little. I'm just not ready for that yet. Not that there's anything wrong with Hannah, but I would like for her to stick with more age appropriate shows for a while. Besides, we don't need sassiness and attitude added to the terrible two mix!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Teenage Hannah plus two year old? I am with you! Ha! Ha!

P.S. If you find that switch to slow this growing down, let me know. I feel like I am dragging my feet trying to slow down how fast time is flying, but it hasn't helped yet!

Carly Winborne said...

no way? i think i would fall out. lately, mine has been saying "hey mom" like she's a teenager. makes me so sad.

let's stick to the princesses and little einsteins as long as we can!