Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Welcome Mary Morgan and Kennedy!

My entire family is tickled pink today! My cousin Taylor and his wife, Krisa, one of my long-time friends, had their sweet twins this morning. Krisa was scheduled to have a section on Dec. 15, but those precious girls decided they were tired of fighting for elbow room inside that belly and were delivered via C-section after her water broke at 1:30 a.m. Kennedy weighed in at 5 lbs. and 2 ozs. and Mary Morgan is the runt at 3 lbs and 13 ozs. Both girls are doing fine, but are in the NICU for now. I am headed to the hospital in just a bit and can't wait to get a peak at them. Taylor sent this pic as a proud new daddy, so I converted it to black and white, added the quote, and printed out a copy to frame and take to the hospital as a keepsake. I hope they'll like it! It's amazing how it's love at first sight when you see your baby for the first time! Congrats, Taylor and Krisa! We love y'all and can't wait to watch these girls grow!

4 comments:

Sweet T said...

Beautiful. Glad that all is well with the girls.

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

i posted a pix from the email, then erased it and stole yours! krisa will love that!

Deanna said...

Oh, yea, they will love it! I have a feeling their house will be wallpapered with precious baby picks very soon!

Carly Winborne said...

precious.