Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Published

Most of y'all probably received an email from me yesterday about my family cookbook, but I wanted to share with those who I may have forgotten. And for those of you who did get my email, I made a couple of changes in the original book and had to upload a new one so the old link doesn't work anymore. However, you can view it with the link below or go to blurb.com and search for "Sweet Tea, Anyone?" A couple of years ago, Krisa gave me a family cookbook called "Waiting on Biscuits" that her friend Sarah had compiled for her family. I thought it was such a great idea and put that on my list of things that I needed to do for my family. After seeing the blurb.com site and seeing how easy it is to use their software to create blog books, photo books, etc., I decided to give it a shot. I have spent hours and hours the past few months compiling family recipes, putting in photos and editing, but it's finally finished. The book is 116 pages of appetizers, soups and salads, main courses, sides, desserts and something extra as well as a few family stories. I can't wait to see the hard copy, which should be here in a few weeks. If you are interested in checking it out, you can view the first few pages at:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/351911/98ec2a3917027b6573f459708fb76a5a

For anyone who is interested in buying one, you can buy them at cost directly from the link. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Cool! Can't wait to go browse.