Thursday, December 04, 2008
Antibiotics..Round 2
Even after a shot and a full round of antibiotics, Addison is still congested and woke up from her nap yesterday afternoon screaming with her ear hurting again. She cried off and on all night, woke up at 2 a.m. crying, and was still crying this morning. Enough is enough..so I called the doctor this morning and bumped up her follow-up appointment to today. Luckily, we got in and out of the doctor's office, but she has a horrible ear infection (worse than it was last week) and it's all clogged where the tube is trying to come out. She was given a stronger antibiotic (which usually upsets her stomach, but what choice do we have?) for the chest congestion and the ear and we were told to make an appointment with the ENT in two weeks to see if he can suck the tube out. If it's falling out and not helping, I want that thing out of there. Aren't tubes supposed to keep your ears from hurting? My poor little man is still congested too and he goes back to the doctor early next week. I am praying for patience this week, because all the crying and fit throwing from the earache is making me a little crazy. I understand that she's acting out because she feels bad, but something has gotta give before I become a looney tune! :) Keep all sarcastic comments to yourself. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope everyone feels better quick!! and that you can get some much needed rest and peace and quiet!!! (is that too much for a mommie to ask for??)
Poor Addison. I hope this round of medicine works this time. And I hope that little Landry will be better as well. I hate this time of year when the kids are all getting sick and staying sick.
The last few weeks have been so rough on everyone. I hope ya'll start feeling better soon and get the rest you need!
I can so sympathize with you! On top of broncitis Morgan has another urinary tract infection! The poor thing has been battling infections for two months which, like ya'll, means little peace for anyone else. When you feel like you are going crazy just remember -I'll share my padded room with you!
Well, no doubt what you want for Christmas.... a healthy family!
Post a Comment