Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Extravaganza

Mammaw and Pappaw Conerly's on Christmas Eve
Nana taking care of my sick man

Mammaw Conerly
Michael helping Addison open presents
Tori, Abby, and Macy Ryan
Who needs real food when you can eat candy for dinner?
Putting out cookies and milk for Santa

Cousins Rebekah and Shelbi
Uncle Chase with Landry right out of bed on Christmas morning

Addison entering the living room to see her presents and her family.
Checking out what Santa brought

Landry playing with his new mitt
Addison excited about Princess make-up

Addison and her wild morning hair!

Playing with papa on the floor
Such a happy boy

Miss Diva putting on lip gloss

Who needs presents when you can eat plastic?

Addison checking out her new blue jean jacket from Nana J.

Excited about her monogrammed princess apron from Nana that she can use to cook with mama

Little billy goat eating paper

More dress-up stuff

Trying out her tricycle that Papa bought her to keep at Rebel Yell
Her big surprise from Uncle Chase...a pink Barbie car. She loves the radio inside! Thank you, Uncle Chase. You made one little girl feel very special!

Landry enjoying sister's new ride.

2 going on 16!

Afternoon at Uncle Toby's for another round of Christmas

Uncle Toby and Colin
Pawpaw Wilson
Landry checking out his stocking stuffers

More lip gloss

We've had a week full of family, presents, food and fun! As great as it all has been, I am exhausted and ready to get back into a routine and get my house back in order. We made our rounds this past week to have Christmas with all the different sides of family. I had hoped to rest on Friday, but instead we headed to Jackson to take Landry to the ENT after they called and said they could move his appointment up. Dr. Cannon has an opening for surgery on New Year's Eve, so we're taking Landry in bright and early that morning to have tubes put in. I am hoping that the tubes will give him some much-needed relief and that we will ring in 2009 with some good health. Here are some pics of our week. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

LOVE that pink barbie car:)

Tyanne said...

I am glad they could get you in sooner! Hopefully he will feel much better! I love the Barbie car and the lip gloss!

Jennifer said...

Liv loves lip gloss/lip balm too! :) She calls it, cherry thumb. Ha! I have no idea where that came from. Ha! Glad yall had a great christmas! :)

Sweet T said...

So fun and exciting! These kiddos make Christmas so special.

Ashley said...

thos pictures are priceless!

Deanna said...

I love that picture of Landry eating the paper and the one of Addison wearing the pink boa. Actually I love all of them, but those are two of my favorites!

I think the best present of all will be when Landry gets those tubes and is well. Health is probably one of the best gifts of all especially when it comes to your children.