Monday, January 26, 2009
Are You Kidding Me?....
...That was Addison's phrase of the day. I picked her up this afternoon and soon after we got in the car, she randomly blurted out, "Are you kidding me? That's ridicuwous." Obviously, she had heard someone say that over the course of the day. I am assuming she also heard the word "creepy," because two seconds later she asked if we could have a tea party when we got home. Before I could answer, she said, "tea parties are creepy." It's so funny to hear her expanding her vocabulary and trying out these new words. It's like she wants to see how they feel rolling off her tongue. And on the other hand, she likes to try out almost EVERY word that she hears, so let me just say that we have to be extremely careful with what we have on the television when she's around....because in case you didn't know, the language on primetime television is utterly "ridicuwous!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Livie Lou's thing to say (well it's one of many ha!), "You should be ashamed of yourself!" Can you image her with one hand on her hip and with the other with her finger pointed going non-stop. Ha! :)
I totally agree about the TV thing as well. :)
Post a Comment