Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Few Forgotten Photos

Addison and Laiken and Mammaw and Pappaw Leist's house
Addison and cousin Brandon playing with her new stroller
Papa helping put her stroller together
A rare pic of mama and me


Just wanted to share a few photos from Christmas with my mom's side of the family from last week. I forgot the battery for my camera the night of our get-together and just got an email with a few pics that I thought I'd share. Hope everyone had a great New Year's Day and enjoyed some cabbage, black-eyed peas, and cornbread like we did. Unfortunately, Colin and I have to work tomorrow, but at least it will be really quiet at the office with everyone still out on leave. We'll be cheering for the Rebels from work. Hotty Toddy!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

That is such a sweet pic of you and your Mom!