Addison helping me make a Butterfinger cake for Nana
She's becoming quite the little helper in the kitchen. :)
One of her many expressions during the day...she's so dramatic!
Her daddy taught her to say "Touchdown...Hotty Toddy," but I say she looks like she's saying "Hallelujah."
My sweet man playing after Sydney's birthday party while sissy napped.
I love kissing those sweet little cheeks.
Nana and Laiken at Jacques.
Addison dancing with papa.
Cutting a rug on the mock dance floor.
Since Addie spent the night at Rebel Yell, I had time to capture a few solo shots of Landry.
I love this one of those baby blues!
He looks so big sitting up! Makes me want to cry!
Watch out ladies, he's going to be a heartbreaker one day! If his mama ever lets him date.
Nana's birthday BBQ at my grandparent's house. I always catch Aunt Nell as she's telling a story with gestures. HA!
Adorable Macy Ryan
Mammaw and Mama with her black Granny beads that Nell put on her.
Landry with cousin Shelbi
Cousin Rebecca with Lyndsey and Michael's new baby Lydia...one of the four new additions in our family in 08!
It's nice to have teenage cousins who double as babysitters! :)I have quite a few pics from this weekend, so I am going to let the photos do most of the talking and I'll just give you a quick recap. We enjoyed a low-key Friday night at home, attended a zoo birthday party for Sydney Saturday morning and a birthday dinner for Nana at Jacques that evening, and wrapped things up yesterday with another birthday celebration with my dad's side of the family that included a BBQ lunch and a Butterfinger cake that Addison helped me make. It was a great weekend, but I'm extra tired today. I woke up with a killer headache, which is extra yucky on a Monday morning. Here's to positive thinking though....at least the sun is shining. What a beautiful morning! Have a great week, everyone!
6 comments:
Landry is SO cute! He is growing up so fast. But he is beautiful! Hopefully this will make your day a little better and I meant to ask you Sat - but have you lost weight? Looks like it to me!
what a DOLL baby boy you have! those pictures are adorable!
Sweet pics of Landry! What a laid-back cutie pie!
Precious pics of Landry. He is growing sooooo fast!
Those pictures are precious!!!
Oh my, that little Landry is going to be such a ladies man! Glad that Addison's haircut and dental check-up went well. Her hair is really growing out now. Love the curls. We didn't have such a great experience with the dentist thing. R was terrified even though we talked about it for a week before.
Post a Comment