Thursday, January 29, 2009

Need a Good Laugh?

My friend Katie emailed me this morning and told me that I had to check out this blog....http://brandigarrett.blogspot.com/. It's all about a girl and her weight loss journey and it is absolutely hysterical! I have been in stitches tonight reading through all of her posts. Being on the weight loss road myself, it's nice to have someone add a little bit of humor and honesty to an otherwise painful process. Because, let's face it, there's nothing fun about cutting out foods that you love and carving out 30 minutes to an hour each day to work-out. Those people that say they LOVE to work out....I think they are insane. Sure, you always feel better after you get it done, but it's the process that is so painful! Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check out Brandi's site. I guarantee that you'll at least smile!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't that HILARIOUS? I went to high school with her, and she absolutely cracks me up. It's a good one to follow!

Carly Winborne said...

thanks for posting this. i was cracking up, laughing out loud! she's my new friend, for sure!!