Monday, January 26, 2009

Wanted: Personal Trainer

Okay, who wants to volunteer to come to my house at 5:15 each morning with a fog horn and get my butt out of the bed and onto the treadmill? I have such good intentions...I do, honest, but the bed is just so warm and cozy at 5 a.m. Plus, I have the sinus crud right now and who feels like working out when you wake up in the morning and can't breathe. Besides, isn't stretching to hit the snooze button 50 times considered exercise?

6 comments:

Tyanne said...

It is in our house! Bill has been trying to talk himself into going running but with it cold outside that is a pretty tough sell!

Sweet T said...

Ha! I don't blame you for not wanting to get up earlier than normal. Sleep is a precious thing. I always have good intentions on going to the gym, but I don't want to put Rebecca in the childcare area because all the kids in there are sick these days. Then by the time Cory gets home, I'm so tired from the day that I talk myself out of going. I know, I'm pathetic.

AMANDA said...

I know girl! Motivation--- where is it.

Anna said...

Hey girl... you aren't alone! It's so tough especially on these cold mornings. I've had the best of intentions lately too.
Oh, and yes, I do believe stretching to hit the snooze buttion is/should be considered exercise!

Carrie said...

I wish you lived in Clinton and I'd go with you! Maybe not at 5 tho...I'm doing good to get up by 8! Is there anywhere to walk at work during a lunch break or something until it warms up??

Melissa said...

cleaning my house is my exercise. Even with motivation, who has the time. The stretch for the alarm clock in my house counts. A good idea, buy a pedometer. Then you can track how much you walk and not feel bad on the days you don't get on the treadmill.