Just a couple of pics of my sweet peas before church today. Landry is becoming very vocal and has been saying "daddy and dada" all weekend. That's okay though...he's still a mama's boy. :) The funniest thing is that each time he says it, Addison leans down and says, "say Sissy, brudder." He has been cackling at her a lot lately, which is hilarious. They are definitely a great source of entertainment. All that aside, it's still nice to have some time to ourselves every now and then, so the kids are with my mom and dad tonight. This is Landry's first night away from home, so I feel a little out of sorts. Colin and I did, however, manage to enjoy a rare date night with dinner at Biaggi's and a movie in Madison. Let me just say tonight was my night to take a break from watching the calories. Dinner was yum and I even enjoyed some bananas foster with caramel rum sauce and ice cream for dessert. The best part of the kids being at Rebel Yell....we get to sleep late in the morning. It's been at least seven months since that's happened, so I am about to get a head start. Nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite.
5 comments:
I am glad ya'll had a good night. Get you some good sleep!!!
Date nights and sleeping late can be very refreshing. Those are cute pictures of the kiddos. I like that pic of Landry with those two teeth showing.
Enjoy your time together! So glad that you had some time alone. Enjoy EVERY SECOND!
That pic of Landry with his little teeth... I could just hug him to pieces.
Adorable pics of the kids! They just keep getting cuter and cuter! Glad ya'll had some alone time! Is it just us or did you still talk about the kids the whole time you were away from them? =)
sleeping in late sounds so nice. Grandparents are the best! So glad you had a nice night out with hubby.
Post a Comment